- Refreshments for Cupcake Fellowship after church: Jeanne Quayle is coordinating the efforts of dessert-makers for Sunday morning. If you can help, give her a call or sign up on Sunday for a turn.
- Take-Down Ministry: We are looking for two good men/women to volunteer to gather up the worship remnants after church: hymn books, service bulletins, the handicap ramp, etc. Fr. Kevin has provided a sign-up sheet in the narthex.
- Lectors: Each Sunday, two parishioners read the scriptures and prayers of the people. Would you be interested in giving that a try? Judy Dowling is the go-to person for signing up. You’ll find the sign-up sheet in the narthex.
- Flower Ministry: Peg Parrish and Beth Buehler coordinate the effort to provide flowers for the altar on Sunday. If you would like to provide flowers in memory or honor of a loved one, let one of these “flower children” know.
- Helping Children: Cheri Denis is a principal of a local elementary school. She seeks volunteers and supplies for her Kindergarten through fourth grade students. Would you like to be a part of a student’s life? John Falor is the point person for St. Augustine’s, as is Principal Cheri. See either of them to find out how you can help.
At St. Augustine’s, we believed we are changed by God to make a difference for God. Have you been thinking of ways, big and small, that you can make a difference? Thought you’d never ask??? (smile) Following are several needs we have at the moment. Will you consider signing up for one (or several) tasks for the Lord and His peeps?