- a: one’s place of residence, b: house
- : the social unit formed by a family living together
- : a familiar or usual setting: congenial environment
//home is where the heart is
In 2012 a group of like-minded Christians banded together to form St. Augustine Anglican Church. Many have joined since then, and nearly ten years later we are still going strong. We have become a family—brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ loving, serving, worshipping and praying together.
We are grateful for the home we have found in each other’s hearts, yet we have not found a home for our weary feet. Occupying numerous rental spaces for nearly ten years has been difficult and challenging for worship, Christian education and extended ministry. Now we have an unprecedented opportunity to find a permanent home in Westerville.
This summer we purchased a commercial building to convert into our first church. There have been hurdles along the way, but we have set our face toward that prize. We need your help to accomplish this task. We need financial support, labor, prayer and encouragement.
We invite you to join us. Check out the following pages to see how you can be a part of this vision. Together we will build a home.
- Our Story—real members share their vision
- Our Vision—the building and our work
- Our Roadmap—an outline of construction needs and adopted timeline
- Our Support—links for pledges and donations
(*Merriam-Webster online dictionary, January 2021)